Current position: Home > Zhongshun Information
|Safety operation regulations of diesel generator set in use|
| (1) Automatic status |
1. Keep the battery pack of the starting motor to the starting voltage.
2. Keep the radiator cooling water level normal and the circulating water valve always open.
3. The crankcase oil level is kept within the range of ± 2cm on the dipstick.
4. The fuel volume of the fuel tank is more than half, and the fuel supply valve is always open.
5. The "Run-Stop-Automatic" switch on the generator control screen is placed in the "Automatic" position.
6. The mode switch of the unit's power distribution screen is in the "Auto" position.
7. The radiator fan switch is set to the "automatic" position.
8. The unit starts after receiving the mains voltage loss signal, confirms the mains voltage loss, cuts the mains switch of the conversion cabinet, closes the power switch of the conversion cabinet, and starts the air intake and exhaust fan of the machine room.
(Two) manual start
1. When the indoor temperature is lower than 20 ℃, turn on the electric heater to preheat the machine.
2. Inspect the body and surroundings for any obstructions to its operation, and remove them if necessary.
3. Check the crankcase oil level, fuel tank oil level and radiator water level. If the oil level is below the specified value, it should be replenished to the normal position.
4. Check whether the fuel supply valve and the cooling water shut-off valve are in the open position.
5. Check whether the voltage of the starting battery pack is normal.
6. Check the test button on the power distribution screen and observe whether the alarm indicators are turned on and lit.
7. Check whether the switches of the power distribution screen are placed in the open position, and whether each meter indicates that it is at the zero position.
8. Start the intake and exhaust fans.
9. Press the start button of the engine to start it. If the first start fails, press the corresponding reset button on the power distribution screen, wait for the alarm to clear and the unit to return to the normal state before the second start. After startup, the machine runs normally, the cooling water pump running indicator lights up and the road meter indicates normal, and the startup is successful.
(Three) manual operation parallel power supply
1. Wait until the oil temperature, water temperature and oil pressure of the parallel generators reach normal values, and the operation is normal.
2. The values of the output voltage and frequency of the parallel generator are consistent with the values on the busbar.
3. Set the synchronizer handle of the generator to be paralleled to the "closed" position.
4. Observe the indicator and pointer of the synchronization indicator.
5. Observe the indicator of the synchronization indicator. When it is completely off or the pointer is rotated to the zero position, you can switch on and close the switch.
6. The unit enters and runs and then turns its synchronizer handle back to the "off" position.
7. If the synchronizer pointer is turned too fast or counterclockwise after the synchronizer is closed, it is not allowed to join the car; otherwise, the closing will fail.
8. After the manual connection is successful, you should contact the low-voltage power distribution room immediately to determine whether the main power distribution screen feed-out switch can be closed for power transmission.
(IV) Operational safety management
1. Check the indicators according to the specified time, pay attention to the pressure of the lubricant and whether the water temperature has changed. The pressure of lubricating oil shall not be lower than 150kPa, and the temperature of cooling water shall not be higher than 95 ℃.
2. Check the crankcase oil level, fuel tank oil level and radiator water level. If it is lower than normal, supplement it.
3. Observe whether the meters and alarm indicators on the power distribution screen are normal. Where the red light is on, there is a fault, and the green light is the normal operation indicator.
4. Check whether the charger is charging normally.
5. Listen to whether the sound of each part of the machine is normal.
6. Check whether the temperature of the hand mold body shell, bearing part shell, oil pipe and water pipe is normal.
7. Pay attention to whether the machine or electrical equipment has odor such as burnt paste.
8. If any bad situation is found, it should be dealt with immediately; if it is serious, it should be stopped.
9. When the machine stops due to a fault, the fault must be eliminated, and then the unit can be operated again by pressing the repeated switch on the motive group.
10. For each operating parameter, record no less than twice per shift.
1. The output feed switch of the main control panel is opened and disconnected from the power grid.
2. The generator stops after 10 minutes of no-load operation.
3. Stop the fan and cooling water pump in the equipment room.
|Source: Zhongsheng Generator Time: 2017/3/22|