Diesel generator set is a type of AC power supply equipment in a self-contained power station. It is a small, independent power generation device that uses an internal combustion engine as its power to drive a synchronous AC generator to generate electricity.
Modern diesel generator sets are composed of a diesel engine, a three-phase AC brushless synchronous generator, a control box (screen), a cooling water tank, a coupling, a fuel tank, a muffler and a public base. The axial direction of the flywheel housing of the diesel engine and the front end cover of the generator is directly connected to form a body, and a cylindrical elastic coupling is used to directly drive the rotation of the generator by the flywheel. The connection method is fixed by screws, so that the two This is connected into a steel body to ensure that the concentricity of the crankshaft of the diesel engine and the rotor of the generator is within the specified range.
A diesel generator is a combination of an internal combustion engine and a synchronous generator. The maximum power of the internal combustion engine is limited by the mechanical and thermal loads of the components. It is called the rated power. The rated power of the AC synchronous generator refers to the rated speed. During long-term continuous operation, the rated power output is usually the matching ratio between the rated power output of the diesel engine and the rated power output of the synchronous alternator.
Diesel generator sets
1. Overview Diesel generator set is a small-scale power generation equipment, which refers to the power machinery that uses diesel as the fuel and diesel engine as the prime mover to drive the generator to generate electricity. Diesel generator set is generally composed of diesel engine, generator, control box, fuel tank, starter and control battery, protection device, emergency cabinet and other components. The whole can be fixed on the foundation, used for positioning, or mounted on a trailer for mobile use.
Diesel generators are non-continuous operation power generation equipment. If the continuous operation exceeds 12 hours, the output power will be about 90% lower than the rated power.
Although the diesel generator set has low power, it is widely used in mines, railways, field sites, road traffic maintenance, and factories, enterprises, hospitals, etc. due to its small size, flexibility, light weight, and complete facilities for easy operation and maintenance. , As backup power or temporary power. The unmanned fully automatic emergency power station newly developed in recent years has further expanded the scope of use of this type of generator set.
At present, there are more than 10 production plants in China, including Tianjin Power Generation Equipment Factory. Products are exported to dozens of countries and regions in Europe, Asia and Africa, and are well received.
2. Classification and specifications Diesel generator sets are classified according to the output power of the generator. The unit energy ranges from 10kW to 750kW. Each specification is divided into protection type (equipped with over speed, high water temperature, low oil pressure protection device), emergency type and mobile power station type. The mobile power station is divided into a high-speed off-road type that can match the car's speed and an ordinary mobile type with low speed.
3. Precautions for ordering The export inspection of diesel generator sets is based on the relevant technical or economic indicators of the contract or the technical agreement. When selecting and signing a contract, users should pay attention to the following points:
(1) If there is a discrepancy between the use of environmental conditions and those of the diesel generator set, the temperature, humidity and altitude values should be stated at the time of signing the contract in order to provide suitable models and supporting equipment;
(2) Explain the cooling method adopted in use, especially for large-capacity units, more attention should be paid;
(3) When ordering, in addition to the model of the unit, the type of model selected;
(4) The voltage adjustment rates of diesel units are 1%, 2%, and 2.5% of the rated voltage. The choice should also be stated;
(5) A certain amount of wearing parts should be provided during normal supply. If necessary, it should also be explained.
4. Inspection items and methods Diesel generator sets are complete sets of products, including diesel engines, generators, control components, protection devices, etc. Complete machine inspection of export products, including the following:
(1) Review of product technical and inspection data;
(2) Product specifications, models, and main structural dimensions;
(3) the overall appearance quality of the product;
(4) Unit performance: the main parameters are technical parameters, unit operation adaptability, reliability and sensitivity of various automatic protection devices;